English 10 Honors: American Literature » Film Analysis|
Analyzing "Rebel Without a Cause"
Click on the links below for the analysis assignment, related handouts, the discussion questions and information about “Rebel Without a Cause.”
Learning Goals: The student will understand:
· that films are a form of literature and can be analyzed accordingly
· terms used in film analysis
· the impact of types and length of shots, camera angles and movements, edits, etc. in the development of meaning in the film
· the significance of the mise-en-scene, the placement of actors and arrangement of the scene
· the significance of casting, acting and script in developing the dramatic aspects of the film
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.