English 10: American Literature » A Worn Path by Eudora Welty|
A Worn Path by Eudora Welty
A story to introduce the course
Please click on the links below for the handouts.
Introducing the Course: "A Worn Path"
by Eudora Welty
Students will demonstrate their understanding of:
· how authors develop themes;
· the three levels of meaning;
· how to analyze a story;
· how to read closely and annotate
· how context impacts the meaning of a story;
· how authors use symbols and motifs to create meaning;
· the hero’s journey archetype.
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.